The Dr. Ronald Clements Patient Safety and Quality Award recognizes major achievements of a team or individual who has made significant contributions to improving patient safety and quality of care to bariatric patients. Quality care focuses on improved, patient-centered, reliable, accessible, and safe treatment.
View past awards recipients and learn more about this award at:
Eligibility & Nominations:
• Individuals nominated must be a member of the ASMBS
• Teams nominated must belong to an organization that as been accredited by MBSAQIP, and at least one member of the team must be a member of the ASMBS
• Nominations will only be accepted from members of the ASMBS
• Self-nominations are welcome
• Members of the ASMBS Foundation Board of Directors
• Previous award recipients are not
The ASMBS Foundation Board of Directors and the presenting sponsor will evaluate the award submissions and identify an award recipient. The Board of Director’s decision is final. The Board of Directors will not consider incomplete nominations. No information about the outcome of Board of Director’s decisions can be provided prior to the official announcement of the award recipients. Application-specific feedback will not be provided.