The ASMBS Foundation’s Outstanding Achievement Award honors an ASMBS member who supports the goals and vision of the ASMBS Foundation, has displayed a lasting impression and selfless commitment to the ASMBS organization and has made significant contributions to the field of metabolic and bariatric surgery.
View past awards recipients and learn more about this award at:
Eligibility & Nominations:
• Award nominees must be members of the ASMBS
• Nominations will only be accepted from members of the ASMBS
• Self-nominations are welcome
• Members of the ASMBS Foundation Board of Directors
• Previous award recipients are not
The ASMBS Foundation Board of Directors will evaluate the award submissions and identify an award recipient. The Board of Director’s decision is final. The Board of Directors will not consider incomplete nominations. No information about the outcome of Board of Director’s decisions can be provided prior to the official announcement of the award recipients. Application-specific feedback will not be provided.